20 mins to complete
In this tutorial, you will learn how to pull data from Facebook and save it in a spreadsheet using Kitchn.io. If you have any questions about a particular node, click on the node name and refer to the nodes’ documentation.
Facebook uses JSON to work with data. If you are not familiar with JSON, refer to the tutorial.
- Add Fetch Facebook Insights node.
- Add Select Facebook Ad Accounts node. Connect
- Add Map Any to Table Rows node. Connect
Facebook Insight Listschema. Choose mapping how you want it in the spreadsheet. Enable the
add_headerfield if you need them.
- Add Append Google Spreadsheet Rows node.
- Add Select Google Spreadsheet ID node. Select the suitable spreadsheet. Connect
- Add Clear Google Spreadsheet Rows node if you want to overwrite already existing data. Then, connect
- If you want your data to refresh automatically, use Delay or Delay To nodes.